Home Local News MAN & DOG RESCUED FROM MORNINGSIDE HOUSE FIRE

MAN & DOG RESCUED FROM MORNINGSIDE HOUSE FIRE

848
SHARE

A MAN AND HIS DOG ESCAPED SERIOUS INJURY WHEN A FIRE STARTED AT THEIR HOME AT 704 SOUTH LINN STREET JUST AFTER 8 A.M.MONDAY.

CAPTAIN RYAN COLLINS OF SIOUX CITY FIRE RESCUE SAYS THE MAN IS DISABLED AND COULDN’T LEAVE THE HOME AS SMOKE FILLED THE DWELLING:

LINNFIRE1 OC……THE STRUCTURE. :18

THE OCCUPANT OF THE HOME WAS TAKEN TO MERCYONE:

LINNEFIRE2 OC……..INSIDE THE RESIDENCE. :13

THE CAUSE OF THE FIRE WAS DETERMINED TO BE DISCARDED SMOKING MATERIALS WHICH IGNITED COMBUSTIBLE MATERIAL.

photo by CBS-14