Home Local News FIREWORKS BLAMED FOR CAUSING SIOUX CENTER HOUSE FIRE

FIREWORKS BLAMED FOR CAUSING SIOUX CENTER HOUSE FIRE

1534
SHARE

Fireworks are blamed as the likely cause for a house fire in Sioux Center early Monday morning.

Sioux Center Fire Chief Dave Van Holland says responders battled the fire at 243 19th Street southeast:

OC………..of that nature. ;21

Firefighters contained the blaze to the roof area:

OC………no interior damage. ;07

Sioux Center Police are investigating to see who was discharging fireworks at that time.