Home Local News FIRE DAMAGES RURAL PLYMOUTH COUNTY HOME

FIRE DAMAGES RURAL PLYMOUTH COUNTY HOME

268
0
SHARE

A faulty heat lamp is to blame for a house fire Saturday night at a farm east of Craig on County Road C-12 in Plymouth County.

Le Mars Fire Chief Dave Schipper says the family discovered the fire just prior to going to bed.

OC………called 9-1-1. ;22

Schipper says the home can be repaired, although no estimate was given to the extent of damage done to the house.

OC…….a mile away. ;21

No injuries were reported in the fire.