An early morning fire Sunday caused substantial damage to a Sioux City home located near Sioux Gateway Airport.
Firefighters found smoke coming from the one story two-family structure at 2802 Meek Avenue when they arrived just before 5AM Sunday.
All occupants were able to exit the structure safely, thanks to working smoke alarms.
The cause of this fire has been determined to be unattended cooking on the stove.
The structure sustained severe fire and smoke damage and was red-tagged by City Officials.